Three Goals is one of the most critical productivity methods. In short, the idea consists of breaking our goals/dreams into smaller stages that are easier to achieve. After completing each level, we reward ourselves with a previously specified award.
I am constantly learning and exploring myself; therefore, some entries are still in the experimental phase. It means that part of the goals might be respecified or even dropped, but the most essential is their motivational aspect (strengthen by publishing them on this site).
All of the desirable achievements are divided into three levels:
- Easy (~ 10%)
- Medium (~ 30%)
- Hard (100%)
After each level I treat myself with an award:
- Level 1: dinner at the restaurant
- Level 2: good-looking clothes
- Level 3: weekend trip
Besides, objectives are supported by:
- inspirations to encourage us in the moments of self-doubt
- deadlines, because otherwise, our plans would stay solely as dreams.
Source of influence
The following list is designed entirely by taking the inspiration from MiroBurn personality, that I am following for a longer time. MiroBurn (Mirek Burnejko) is a polish entrepreneur and master of life hacking in my eyes, where one of his core principles is having long-term goals.
List of Goals
Wrote the first post on my blog — 07/09/2018 Wrote 10 posts on my blog — 28/07/2019
- Wrote 30 posts on my blog — 2022
Inspiration: Maciej Aniserowicz and his blogging contest.
Solved 30 coding problems — 12/11/2018
- Solved 150 coding problems — 2019
- Solved 500 coding problems — 2021
My profiles: HackerRank, CheckiO, CodeSignal, LeetCode
Note: It is a little tricky, to count my solutions from multiple sources, but eventually, it is all about doing the work 🙂
Inspiration: My friend Recep.
🎓 Eternal Student
- Solved 400 problems in the Brilliant app — 22/12/2018
- Solved 2000 problems in the Brilliant app — 2020
- Solved 4000 problems in the Brilliant app — 2022
🇫🇷 French Speaker
- Achieve A2 level – 2019
- Achieve B1 level – 2020
- Achieve B2 level – 2021
Inspiration: Me myself.
🎶 Music Producer
- Uploaded the first full song on SoundCloud — 2020
- Uploaded 3 songs on SoundCloud — 2022
- Uploaded 10 songs on SoundCloud — 2025
Inspiration: All the creative artists I found on SoundCloud.
🏃 Marathon Runner
Ran half marathon — 19/05/2019
- Ran marathon — 2022
- Ran ultramarathon (100 km) — 2024
Inspiration: MiroBurn achieving the same goals.
Meditated 30 days in a row — 07/10/2018 Meditated 130 days in a row — 15/01/2019 Meditated 365 days in a row — 07/09/2019
Inspiration: Buddhist monks.
📢 Public Speaker
- Performed in front of a 25-seater audience — 2020
- Performed in front of a 50-seater audience — 2022
- Performed in front of a 100-seater audience — 2025
Inspiration: Tony Robbins.