For contract work, take a look at my Résumé.
- CSF’22 conference [event] [ai] [cloud-computing] • 2022 • done
13.10.2022 – talked about ”The use of cloud computing in business and artificial intelligence”
during a local conference in Rzeszów (“Carpathian Startup Fest 2022: Deep Tech”)
- CyberDefence24 interview [interview] [ai] [ethics] • 2021 • done
20.11.2021 – interview (in Polish) for CyberDefence24.pl about the ethical aspects of designing AI systems.
- Simple Banking System [python] [sqlite3] • 2020 • done
Simulation of a Simple Banking System written in Python that uses sqlite3 to work with the SQL database.
- Customer Churn Prediction at Orange [python] [ml] • 2020 • done
EDA & prediction of customer churn at Orange with the use of Machine Learning.
- Log to CSV Parser [python] [regex] [tkinter] • 2020 • done
Python application to parse selected values from LOG or TXT files into a CSV format.
- Recommendations for Engineers [list] • 2019 • in progress (active!)
List of my recommendations for aspiring engineers in a single place, coming from various areas of interest.
- Automated Image Analysis of Micrographs [imagej] [image-analysis] • 2018 • done • see its blog post
Automation system for image analysis process which can characterise biomedical scans rapidly.
- Advancement of Convolutional Neural Networks for Image Classification [python] [deep-learning] • 2018 • done
Use of three neural network types, data augmentation and visualisation to improve the accuracy of a general CNN architecture.
- Classification of Audio Features Using Machine Learning Algorithms [python] [data-analysis] [ml] • 2017 • done
Exploration of music files to define the core characteristics of various musical genres.
- Hosting Virtual Machines & Use of Cloud Simulation Toolkit [cloud-computing] [virtualisation] • 2017 • done
Research paper describing two cases of simulations commonly used in the cloud computing industry.