Paweł Cisło, MSc – experienced MLOps and Data Scientist with a demonstrated history of working in the engineering consultancy sector. Holding a Master of Science degree focused on Data Science and Computational Intelligence from Coventry University.
⧮ Specializes as:
⦿ MLOps Engineer
⦿ Data Scientist
⦿ Machine Learning Engineer
⦿ Data Engineer.
⧮ Scope of activity:
⦿ MLOps architecture (Argo CD, Cloud, Docker, GitOps, Kubernetes, Kubeflow, REST APIs)
⦿ design and implementation of a complete data science pipeline,
from data acquisition (including web scraping),
manipulation and prediction
to presentation with an interactive web dashboard
⦿ machine learning (data classification, forecasting)
⦿ software development (Python, R, SQL, Java).
⧮ Spoken languages:
⦿ English and Polish (fluent)
⦿ French (limited working proficiency)
⦿ German (elementary proficiency).
Dreams about revolutionizing the way of teaching by utilizing the digital transformation. As such, wants to keep this website as a public notebook for the most valuable knowledge that has been filtered from the rest of his private notes. Believes that staying here can benefit each of you, no matter of the background.
Résumé Document (last updated on: 20/03/2023)
You can also check my LinkedIn profile which greatly resembles and extends the document.
In case you would like me to review your résumé/CV, please get in touch.
- 2021/02 – Present
MLOps Engineer at Billennium
- 2019/02 – 2020/08
Data Science Consultant at AKKA Belgium
- 2019/06 – 2020/02
Data Scientist | System Designer at Alstom
- 2019/01 – 2019/02
International Engineering Consultant at The AKKAdemy
- 2015/11 – 2016/02
Data analyst at University of Information Technology & Management
Projects and Contributions
Outlined in my Portfolio.
• Blogger of personal and technical interests on this website + other social channels (mainly Instagram stories)
• Speaker at conferences (CSF’22)
• Trainer of Personal Organisation
• Contributor to open source projects
• Co-Founder of Polish ML Community (community of ML enthusiasts from Poland)
• Fanatic of personal knowledge management systems
• Learning addict, facilitating long-term retention with Anki and his flashcards
• Investigator of cybersecurity trends/tools
• Consumer of books, podcasts, audiobooks and plenty of online articles
• Enthusiast of business, marketing, financial and productivity topics
• Former university course representative (UK/Poland)
• Designer of several website themes
• Graphic & video editor
• Stock exchange investor
• Explorer of music production (amateurish creator of various tunes)
• Sportsman (football, volleyball, bike riding, running, swimming, hiking, meditating, gym)
My Internet Persona
In a nutshell, you can hear from me on:
• My blog <— website hosting all this text. Sign up to my newsletter not to miss anything new!
• Facebook Fan page <— notifications on new blog posts, book reviews, summaries of engaging podcasts, and more
• Twitter <— nowadays, my favourite social platform. Besides all the social interaction, it includes the content shared on the FB fan page
• LinkedIn <— discussions with my employers accompanied by exclusive articles shared on my profile
• GitHub <— technical contributions through own repositories and collaborations to the other public ones
• Instagram <— visual presence (chiefly on my stories) with lots of well-categorised highlights
• Goodreads <— my online library. Inspire yourself with all the books I’m reading, follow my reviews and annotations to the e-books consumed on my Kindle
• Hypothes.is <— annotations/highlights of the online articles I step on
• Pinterest <— database of infographics regarding all my areas of interest
• Reddit <— 2nd most favourite social platform after Twitter thanks to its subreddits
• Strava <— log of my runs, bike rides and more (since 2014)
• SoundCloud <— #1 entertainment website. I’m actively researching new tunes and at some point publishing my own sounds
• Last.fm <— archive of my musical taste (since 2012)
Don’t forget that you can always find my most quintessential profiles in the header of this website.
• IDE: VS Code (config)
• Terminal: iTerm2/Windows Terminal/Neovim/Termux (config)
• Note-taking: Obsidian
• Main font: JetBrains Mono
• Main theme: Dracula PRO
• Coding PC: MacBook Pro 14″, M2 Pro, 32 GB RAM, 1 TB drive
• Gaming PC: MSI GE76 Raider, i7-11800H, RTX 3080, 64 GB RAM, 2 TB drive
• Monitors: Dell S3220DGF + Dell P2419H (portrait) + laptop screen or ASUS Zenscreen
• Keyboard: Logitech MX Keys
• Mouse: Logitech MX Anywhere 3
• Microphone: Blue Yeti
• Headphones: Meze 99 Classics with FiiO K3s
• MIDI Keyboard: Roland A-49
• eReader: Kindle Oasis 3
• Office desk:
– Electric stand up desk frame: Spacetronik SPE-227G
– Monitor mount: HUANUO HNDS12
– Chair: Zhuo Challenger
– Activation board: Gymba.