Paweł Cisło, MSc – experienced Data Scientist and Software Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the engineering consultancy sector. Holding a Master of Science degree focused on Data Science and Computational Intelligence from Coventry University.
Available for the positions of Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Machine Learning Engineer, Python Developer and Statistical Programmer.
Skilled in Python, R, data prediction, optimisation, analysis and visualisation (web dashboards).
Fluent in English and Polish, with limited working proficiency in French and elementary proficiency in German.
Enthusiastic about analysing large amounts of raw information in order to pinpoint patterns that help advance company mission. Proven ability to research and develop statistical learning models for successful data analysis.
In free time enjoys writing on his website, contributing to open source projects, participating in local technological communities, mastering graphic design, producing music and playing football.
Dreams about revolutionising the way of teaching by utilising the digital transformation. As such, wants to keep this site as a public notebook for the most valuable knowledge that has been filtered from the rest of his private notes. Believes that staying on this website can benefit each of you, no matter of the background.
(last updated on: 27/05/2020)
- 2019 – 2020
Data Scientist | System Designer at Alstom
- 2019 – Present
Consulting Data Science | Software Engineer at AKKA Belgium
- 2019 – Present
International Engineering Consultant at The AKKAdemy
- 2015 – 2016
Data analyst at University of Information Technology & Management
Most Important Projects
Please visit my Project Portfolio.
• Blogger of personal and technical interests on this website + other social channels (mainly Instagram stories)
• Trainer of Personal Organisation
• Contributor to open source projects
• Tech Meetup/Hackathon participant
• Active member of communities that discuss the Data Science/IT industry (local & online groups)
• Learning addict, facilitating long-term retention with Anki and his flashcards
• Investigator of cybersecurity trends/tools
• Consumer of books, podcasts, audiobooks and plenty of online articles
• Enthusiast of business, marketing, financial and productivity topics
• University course representative (UK/Poland)
• Designer of several website themes
• Graphic & video editor
• Explorer of music production industry (amateurish creator of various tunes)
• Healthy lifestyle maintainer (meditator, runner, gym member)
• Football player (former member of a local club).
My Internet Persona
In a nutshell, you can hear from me on:
• My blog <— website hosting all this text. Sign up to my newsletter not to miss anything new!
• Facebook Fan page <— notifications on new blog posts, book reviews, summaries of engaging podcasts, and more
• Twitter <— nowadays, my favourite social platform. Besides all the social interaction, it includes the content shared on the FB fan page
• LinkedIn <— discussions with my employers accompanied by exclusive articles shared on my profile
• GitHub <— technical contributions through own repositories and collaborations to the other public ones
• Instagram <— visual presence (chiefly on my stories) with lots of well-categorised highlights
• Goodreads <— my online library. Inspire yourself with all the books I’m reading, follow my reviews and annotations to the e-books consumed on my Kindle
• Hypothes.is <— annotations/highlights to the online articles I step on
• Pinterest <— database of infographics regarding all my areas of interest
• Reddit <— 2nd most favourite social platform after Twitter thanks to its subreddits
• SoundCloud <— #1 entertainment website. I’m actively researching new tunes and at some point publishing my own sounds
• Last.fm <— archive of my musical taste (since 2012)
Don’t forget that you can always find my most quintessential profiles in the header of this website.